Where we are and how to get here
Gorgiano Studios are located near the town of Camerino, in Le Marche, Italy.
Drawing from Jo Wilson’s Journal, 2016.
We are happy to offer a free pick up from (and delivery to) Perugia airport or Foligno train station. We can also arrange for pick up from Rome or other destinations for an extra charge.
Please check all travel times with us before booking flights.
- Perugia www.airport.umbria.it (1hr), Brussells, London Stansted, Milan (via Monaco, – Toronto, Montreal, Boston, New York, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, Madrid, Paris, Barcelona, Oslo Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin Dusseldorf, Frankfort, Peking, Shanghai and Hongkong)
- Ancona ancona airport(1hr drive) London Stanstead, Munich, Brussells, and Roma Fumicino
- Pescara Pescara airport (2hr) Brussells, London stansted, Barcelona, Oslo, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, Milan, Paris, Prague, Toronto
- Rimini www.riminiairport.com (2 hr) Liverpool, Moscow, Munich
- Rome (2-3 hrs) served by all international airlines. (bus to Roma Termini train station and 2hr train to Foligno, happy to arrange pick up if there are enough takers.)
We can be found on google places under Tenuta Gorgiano. Our coodinates for our temporary home, Montegemmo, are 43.191294, 13.010438
Car hire is strongly recommended for artists wishing to explore this fascinating area and really get the best out of a week in Italy.